Want to work at some of the UK’s largest & most prestigious events?
We’ve been supporting our clients, Highway’s and Police Forces with CSAS Police Accredited Traffic Officers for over a decade and are always looking to welcome dedicated individuals to our team.
CTM has opportunities to join our team of CSAS Police Accredited Traffic Officers. All training and accreditation is provided for the right candidates. If you like working as part of a team, want to work collaboratively to improve the traffic flows and provide great customer experience then CTM might be for you.
This is an exciting and flexible opportunity to be involved in major UK events whilst supplementing your income.
£14 per hour (gross and including holiday pay) + additional benefits.
Your role as a CSAS PATO will be to direct and control traffic at outdoor events and public gatherings lasting between 1 – 5 days. The training and accreditations that you receive will enable you to legally direct traffic on the highways in order to aid traffic flow and ease congestion.
Local and Nationwide opportunities available.
- Assessing and reporting traffic problems and incidents
- Assisting with the efficient flow of event traffic
- Following all relevant legislation and guidance
- Being an ambassador for the extended police family, CTM and our clients
- Assisting police, other blue light services and event subcontractors
- Keeping yourself, colleagues, the public and other road users safe
All applicants must have a permanent right to remain without restriction in the UK and have no current CCJ’s.
All successful applicants will have police vetting and reference checks conducted by CTM and will not be able to work as a CSAS PATO unless the vetting is passed.
- Ability to think clearly and communicate effectively and calmly under pressure
- Be physically fit and capable of doing the role which can involve prolonged periods of standing up directing traffic
- Be prepared to work weekends be prepared to travel and/or stay onsite
- Experience of a public facing role and conflict management
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn, retain and apply new skills and knowledge
- Be able to work as part of a team but also on own initiative
- A background of police, services or traffic management work
Black trousers and black work boots. The rest of the required uniform will be provided by the employer.
Full training and accreditation is provided by the CTM. Applicants must be able to attend a non-paid 2 day residential training course in Coventry.
How to Apply
Applicants should send a short, bullet point CV and covering letter detailing experience and key characteristics to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please check PATOs on the services menu.